With our publications we cover the most diverse research areas that arise in the field of man, task and technology. In addition to traditional Business Information Systems topics such as knowledge management and business process management, you will also find articles on current topics such as blended learning, cloud computing or smart grids. Use this overview to get an impression of the range and possibilities of research in Business Information Systems at the University of Duisburg-Essen.
Type of Publication: Article in Collected Edition
Towards Information Transparency in the Context of Service Management
- Belter, Roman; Spies, Thorsten; Ludwig, Andre; Franczyk, Bogdan; Eicker, Stefan
- Title of Anthology:
- Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing and Applications (SOCA), 2010
- Publication Date:
- service management, generic views, service system, artifacts, service stakeholder
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI):
- Link to complete version:
- Download BibTeX
With an increasing demand for higher value services, comprehensive support for service customization, provisioning and management is needed. This paper details ongoing research work regarding a service management approach, which supports the handling of service artifacts during the service lifecycle. The approach introduces an information model for e-Service Management, as well as a tailored view concept to provide individual views to participating stakeholders. The outlined approach tackles nonfunctional management issues which lead to better maintainable, adaptable and extendable service systems.