With our publications we cover the most diverse research areas that arise in the field of man, task and technology. In addition to traditional Business Information Systems topics such as knowledge management and business process management, you will also find articles on current topics such as blended learning, cloud computing or smart grids. Use this overview to get an impression of the range and possibilities of research in Business Information Systems at the University of Duisburg-Essen.
Type of Publication: Discussion contributions
Methodological Pluralism in Business and Information Systems Engineering?
- Peter, Loos; Tobias, Mettler; Robert, Winter; Matthias, Goeken; Ulrich, Frank; Winter, Alfred
- Business & Information Systems Engineering
- Number of Report or Contribution:
- Volume 5, Issue 6, pp 453–460
- Publication Date:
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI):
- Link to complete version:
- Download BibTeX
This article is also available in German in print and via http://www.wirtschaftsinformatik.de: Loos P (2013) Methodenpluralismus in der Wirtschaftsinformatik? WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK. doi: 10.1007/s11576-013-0392-0.